Thursday, June 16, 2011

Beauty is in the Details

I love taking pictures of sentimental items in an innovative way... creative flair is so invigorating - plus, it makes for awesome photos!


 This is my wedding band and engagement ring - love them!


 Accessories at High Point Market in North Carolina. I was drawn to the vibrant colors.



One of my favorite pictures that I've taken.



I also really love the rings sitting on top of the fresh pear.  Editing photos to give them different looks is a passion of mine.





This picture was taken at the Hotel Zaza in Houston.



I hope you've enjoyed some of the little things that have made me so happy.
I would love to work your special items into your photo shoot too.
Accessories make life that much more interesting!


No comments:

Post a Comment